Custom Search

Sunday, February 1, 2009

On the way Adding Rank Blog

On the way Adding Rank Blog

After I read tutorialnya my teacher slikers tutorial blog and I try, DO FOLLOW the steps can be very rapid increase Rank. Not sure I want to thank many of my teacher slikers tutorial blog which may be the blogger who can imitate other steps to create a blog soDO FOLLOW. Do let us see, read, and try in alias easy easy ...kok ...

Very easy to do, said my teacher slikers tutorial blog
How:
1. In the edit html, you must first save the template to its
2. Check on the "Expand Widgets Templates"
3. Search (CTRL + F) code: 'data: comment.authorUrl' rel = 'nofollow'
4. Remove any posts that red line = 'nofollow' above
5. Save, finished
Easy is not it? Well this Blog is DO FOLLOW
Congratulations ... to try and hopefully your blog will grow Rank ...

Anda Sudah Baca Yang Ini? :

0 komentar:

Klik Here To Show All Comment


Post a Comment

newer page older page home

Followers

Ad by PromoteBurner.com
top